My name is Tamara and I'm a quiltaholic. Ok so really only when I find time in between my real job, refinishing a house, taking care of my son, cooking dinner, cleaning the house, and
laundry. (Laundry tends to pile up at our house. Just ask my husband.)
I have been quilting for about 10 years, and sewing for... well...longer. I'll be posting to the Always in Stitches blog about my projects, new fabric to the store and more. I have a baby changing cover tutorial in the works, but in the mean time let me tell you a little about myself.
1. I love to quilt and sew as long as its not clothes. (10 years of sewing in 4-H cured me of ever wanting to make clothes for myself again.)
2. My mother-in-law, Cindy, works at Always in Stitches. Both my husband and father-in-law have learned not to ask us how much we spend on fabric.
3. I have an adorable 15 month old son who for sake of this blog will be called Linus. He drags his blanket everywhere with him if I let him. If he were ever to lose it I would definitely be inspired to learn how to crochet.
Sewing with Linus
4. We are currently refinishing our home. So you are likely to see pictures of my sewing room as I get it organized, and I am always open to tips and ideas!
5. I love doing lots of other crafty things so if the occassional non-sewing craft project makes it on here that's why. (And who knows maybe I'll take up knitting or crocheting after all!)
So here's what I want to know from you: What would you like to see on this blog?